After talking to hundreds of engineering leaders, we know 2 things:
- the vast majority of engineering teams want to become more effective
- but not everyone knows where to start
This handbook intends to fill that gap. Our goal is to build the first practical and actionable guide to engineering effectiveness for engineering leaders.
We decided to give this work to the community under CC-BY-SA and we welcome contributions, which you can provide in three main ways:
- adding links to our curated list of engineering effectiveness resources
- contributing a chapter or an entire section to the handbook
- improving an existing part of the handbook
We hope you'll enjoy reading this handbook!